1. Realize – Romans 3:23
2. The Cost – Romans 6:23
3. The Payment – 1 Peter 3:18
4. Your Response – Acts 3:19
5. Grace & Faith – Ephesians 2:8-9
6. Take Action – Romans 10:9-13
ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE GOD’S OFFER OF ETERNAL LIFE AND HOPE?
If so, please pray the following prayer. Remember, it is not the words that you use, but the attitude of your heart. If you pray this prayer sincerely, Jesus will come into your life, and in Him you will have eternal life and hope.
“Dear God, I know that Jesus is Your Son and that He died on the cross and
was raised from the dead. Knowing now that all have sinned and need
forgiveness, I ask Jesus to come into my heart. I am willing to change the
direction of my life by acknowledging Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and by
turning away from my sins. Thank You for giving me forgiveness, eternal life,
and hope. In Jesus’ name, amen.
YOU ARE ASSURED OF ETERNAL LIFE AND HOPE BECAUSE:
• You can trust God’s promises.
“All who call out to the Lord will be saved” – Romans 10:13
• You are a member of God’s family.
“God’s Spirit makes us sure that we are his children” – Romans 8:16
• Your life is eternally secure in God.
“I am sure that nothing can separate us from God’s love – not life or death,
not angels or spirits, not the present or the future, and not powers above or
powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God’s love for
us in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:38-39
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU RECEIVE HOPE FROM GOD?
• You will begin to live for God – Romans 12:1-2, 9-18
• You will have a desire to publicly profess your faith to others and follow
God’s Word by being baptized – Matthew 28:19-20; Luke 3:21; Romans 6:4
• You will have the desire to share with others what Jesus has done for you as
the Holy Spirit leads you – Romans 10:14
• You will get to know God better through prayer, Bible study, and fellowship
with other Christians while being a member of a Bible based local church –